Wednesday 28 February 2007

The little quiz of love and hate.

Further to my comrades work, I feel that i should too - fill in the quiz that I created... I ought to say too, if anyone else fancies having a go - it would be particularly interesting to see how the love2lead types feel about love (especially hooved mammals and their place in the spectrum!)

Right - here we go!

Sum up love in but a single word (or a couple if you have to) - Champion!

Do you think you can ever be in true, unrequited, love? Oh yes... If Sophie Ellis Bextor (odd choice a lot of people say) came-a-calling, my love would be absolutely, ABSOLUTELY unrequited.

Do you think you can ever be in true, unrequited, hate? Yeah - I think hate can consume people entirely. I wou'dn't be sucked into anything that heavily though, especially hate - just can't be bothered really :-)

Can you love someone, even if they smell repulsive? Hell… would you even sleep with them? Yes - If it was S-E-B. Otherwise i love curry and that kinda stinks. OK, I wouldn't sleep with it (unless I had ordered it on a drunken night, passed out and well... dropped it everywhere) so yes, platonically it's a certainty.

Is it ever possible to buy love? It'll buy you diamond rings my friend - to keep you satisfied... But honey I want the kind of things that money just can't buy... Well said Sir Paul!

What would be worse – hating love or loving hate? Well well - i suggest that whilst hating love will crush your very soul into a miserable loveless shadow with no more emotional attachment than a barnacle to a rusty hull, I also think loving hate may well cause you to become a hateful Pol Pot style dictator with no concept for human emotion except fear.... So probably loving hate is worse...

Is that question as ridiculous as it first sounds? Hell no! I wrote it!

Is love an instant, irreversible emotion – or can it develop over time? Do you believe in a love at first sight... Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time - Bloody hell, Lennon and McCartney write these answers for you!!!

What celebrity do you hate more than any other?Gary Bushell - trash tabloids, crap writer, much dislike!

Which hoofed mammal reminds you most of love…. And which, to you, is the evil hoofed mammal of hate? The pony has to be the hoofed mammal of love - and the hateful goat it's polar opposite!

And do you really think that hoofed mammals, or any animal for that matter, can display such emotions? Yes they can - have you ever seen a little horse nuzzling another one. If I wasn't such a manly type I'd say it was really cute!

Would you physically love someone you hated (just for one night perhaps) if they were undeniably gorgeous? Nope - Sorry Mr Bushell

Are there any songs you once loved – but now hate? No - but I used to hate the Kills and now i love them!

And that's about that - If any of you are moved to tears by my answers... Do let me know - I have an hour to kill and it couldn't be better spent than reading kind - and flirtatious perhaps - messages ;-)

Love (and hate)

Jack

3 comments:

Nurse Sandra May said...

My reply- you can post this up if you like.

Sum up love in but a single word (or a couple if you have to) - Stinks

Do you think you can ever be in true, unrequited, love? - Absolutely yes. I thought Prince William was mine- damn Kate Middleton.

Do you think you can ever be in true, unrequited, hate? - Er...weird question. I don't know.

Can you love someone, even if they smell repulsive? Hell… would you even sleep with them? Ew...I once had a boyfriend that smelt really bad. Not of BO. He just carried a musty aroma of wet rotten tea bags with him. When he took off his shoes- fuck me. So that would be an enormous NO. along the lines of Jack's reply- I love kebabs. And I have slept with them regularly. Stuck to my face.

Is it ever possible to buy love? No. But you can try ;-)

What would be worse – hating love or loving hate? - Hating love. I mean, growing to hate love, would be terrible because you wouldn't love anyone. But loving hate, well- at least you love something.

Is that question as ridiculous as it first sounds? - Yes.

Is love an instant, irreversible emotion – or can it develop over time? - I think it can develop. I hated Simon the first time I emailed him. Now I think he is "alright".


What celebrity do you hate more than any other? - Paul "Look at me I'm so cool, I have 700 million pounds and donate stuff to charity, Lucy in the sky with diamonds" McCartney. What a wanker.

Which hoofed mammal reminds you most of love…. And which, to you, is the evil hoofed mammal of hate? - A pig. I love pork, bacon, ham and lots of other pork products. I don't like goats. I think they look like the devil.

And do you really think that hoofed mammals, or any animal for that matter, can display such emotions? - Yuck- can you imagine to watching goat sex. Makes me feel sick.


Would you physically love someone you hated (just for one night perhaps) if they were undeniably gorgeous? - Well, I don't like Paul McCartney very much, but if he wanted to give it a go, I'd probably do it, then sell my story to the paper saying that "he used me and was abusive" or something.

Are there any songs you once loved – but now hate? - Yes. But its so shameful, I can't bring myself to say it. Oh alright then, Peter Andre's "Mysterious Girl".

les squids frites said...

I've Got to post back to you faith .. because I so agree about sir paul minimale.
And I just laughed and laughed like a loon alone in my living room about the hoofed mammals!
Si, thank-you for that.
P x

Anonymous said...

Well, well, it is not necessary so to speak.

[url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_strzelanki.html]gry strzelanki[/url]
| [url=http://www.graj24.pl/nowe-gry-2.html]nowe gry[/url]