Friday 16 February 2007

Who we are - in rhyme!

Jack's the romantic, a real ladies dude,
He's hunky and chunky but also quite rude,
His wisecracks are risque, he's never depressed,
His one true love Cathy is wonderfully blessed.

Simon's the brainiac - which means he's quite clever,
A fantastic writer and all round good fella,
At present he's single, I think that's a waste,
That's a hint to all ladies who have any taste!

Sam is the new lad, not been with us long,
He still looks surprised when we burst into song,
Although Sam's a newbie he's willing and able,
His work is blogtastic and he seems almost stable.

I'm Jason. I'm boring. There's not much to say,
Although I exfoliate, I'm really not gay,
I'm married to Songul, who puts me through hell,
I love her and hate her, not much left to tell.